Friday, November 17th, 2006...12:23 am
Hubbly Bubbly Side Effects
Thinking about Hubbly Bubbly Side Effects?¬† Wondering if smoking the hookah is going to have a bad effect on your health?¬† Did someone tell you that the hubbly bubbly has side effects that might put you in the hospital and you want to see if they are telling the truth?
Although there isn’t much testing on the subject, most doctors and hookah smokers agree that the side effects of hubbly bubbly are minimal compared to cigarettes.¬† I’m not a doctor, but I can make a guess at some of the reasons why:
- You only smoke the hubble bubble once every few days or even a couple of weeks- it isn’t like you are smoking a pack a day
- Shisha, or sheesha, isn’t pocessed with the same chemicals as our tobacco in ciggarettes.
- Shisha, or sheesha, is filtered through a lot of water before it goes into your lungs.
And from what I can tell, there are a LOT of great side effects why you’d want to start smoking the hubble bubble (in moderation).
- Meet new friends.¬† Having lots of friends IS good for your health.
- Get rid of some of the extra cash in your wallet.
- Because you have a reason to sign up for TheHookahLounge email that gives you the best hookah tips, ettiquette, and reasons to keep puffing.¬† You can find that email sign-up in the top right corner of this page!
OK, so I’m not a doctor, but nothing bad has happened to me since I started smoking.¬† In fact, I ran nine miles the other day faster than my friends who don’t smoke, so one could say that the side effects of Hubbly Bubbly is the ability to run far and fast.
If you want to find out what the side effects of hubbly bubbly is first hand, you are going to need to smoke yourself.¬† And if you are going to smoke yourself, you are going to have to buy a hookah and make some shisha.¬† Enjoi!