Special Shisha review
Its true that Nakhla has a low level of¬† glycerin in the¬† shisha mix, but in experimenting a while back, I took some of my favourite flavours and added a bit more glycerin.It normally has around 24%. In adding a teaspon of glycerin to about 25-30 grams to Nakhla I found the taste diminished every time. I guess they have the right mix ratio for their product.
In case you never had these new, special Nakhla exotic tastes, link here to see
Chocomint,Earl Grey ,cinnamon,tropicana,cardamon, and margurita flavours.
The chocomint is wonderful can‚Äôt say enough good about it.
Earl Grey (tea) flavour? Well honestly I love Earl Grey Tea¬† my favourite tea and I drink tea all day, but as a shisha, I found it¬† to taste too much like tea leaves, no way.
I found this cinnamon much better than others I‚Äôve had, like Al-Sultan cinnamon. Nakhla makes it much better.
Tropicana and Margurita are quite exotic and fine to smoke.
Cardammon (hel) Arabic spice for Turkish Coffee was a good idea on their part no one else makes that, but its way too strong a taste. Maybe mixing it with mint, or coffee would be wise.
- Dizzy, Headaches?07.7
- ‚Äúonly in America‚Äù special July 4th07.3
- ‚ÄúShisha Juice‚Äù flavour enhancers!!!06.22
- Scarf it06.21
- Easy way to cool off your smoke06.18
- Camping out with your hookah06.15
- Just Lay Back and Enjoy Hookah06.12
- Hookah-Shisha videos?06.8
- Just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and write that you came from www.thehookahlounge.org.